top of page


Turlock Home

This home had fire and smoke damage that started in the garage which spread to the kitchen through the home's A/C unit. The homeowners decided to remodel their house completely. Home got new framing and wiring throughout the home.

Hanford Commercial Property

Storage units had a fire started a section of the freeway next to them which unfortunately spread to their storage units. Which damaged some of their tenant's units and property. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire.

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant

This Restaurant was remodeled due to an accident, these are her words about her experience with Alpha. "Mark was a heavenly sent angel he took care of everything, him and my insurance agent, adjuster. Everything was done right and on time. Just a Wonderful experience we still had our restaurant open as they worked. Very professional."

bottom of page